Wednesday, December 10, 2008

About sHot's Brainspace

Yeah!
At last i decided to create a new blog from www.blogspot.com
Before this blog i used to blogging from friendster
But my friend TeckWei told me that blogging here can earn money! OMG!
I don't know it's real or not so i decide to start blogging again since I'm very free during my 1st sem break.

Let me introduce myself :-

Name : Kang Cheng Wei
Nick : sHot, MightyShotvisu ( Garena DoTA nick )
Gender : Male
D.O.B. : 11/May/1988
Status : Single
Occupation : Undergraduate Student
University : National University of Malaysia (UKM)
E-mail: kangchengwei1988@hotmail.com(messenger,friendster,facebook), kangchengwei1988@gmail.com
Blog Link : www.mightyshotvisu.blogspot.com

That's all about my brief introduction.
Looks like i have many blogs to write about because there are too many things happened around me.
Blogging for me is a place for me to express my feelings.
Sometimes
My life will be very colourful
Sometimes
My brain going to explode with many frustration.
Luckily blogging can let me cool down myself from being too frust to crazy
That's why i named my blog as my Brainspace
I hope this is a place where i can store the maximum point or minimum point of my life.
Good luck to my blog!!! More happiness lesser sorrow!!

p/s:- To those who thinking whether want to blog or not, a small advice from me, just start blogging from now on!!! No doubt that after many many years you read back your old blog, you will laugh at yourself! Trust me!! =p

1 comment:

  1. HOHOHO...welcome to blogspot,XD. Rupa rupanya,lu datang blogspot untuk $$ sajia ar?,aiyooo...Apalah you,kerana $ then tukar blogspot.com pulak,ish ish ish...Anyway,nice blog,im following it,link me up!! XD

    ReplyDelete