Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I'm back to blogging again!! But dunno for how long ZZZ!
Recently not able to blogging so often..
stupid Kolej Keris Mas summon us to shift from Blok 9 to Blok 3
Now my Blok 3 can't online laa.. relaly F sien!!!!
Luckily now I'm at SHu's house...
hehehehee... gonna ponteng whole week again! No mood to study at all... Too many things happened lately... Flash back all those "bla bla bla" really no mood...
Anyway, I'm here to introduce an international product which is the Top Seller of Healthy Product in Year 2007 - HERBALIFE

Sounds cool right? haha..
This product is introduced by my friend JieShu.
He told me that this two product above helped many ppl to reduce weight wor..
haha.. me also ki hiao wan try try lor.. too fat ler.. haiz...
wanna know more? surf www.livelytree.blogspot.com
WISH ME LUCK!!! FAT FAT GO AWAY!!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment