Sunday, January 25, 2009

牛夜哈比 @ 牛Year Happi

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!
.
This year is an ox year
got a special theme for every wishing
Happy *Niu Year!! @ "哈比牛夜" from Eve.. haha not bad huh..
.
Since year 2009 started, i very sway till now...
Really hope that my luck gonna change for this brand 牛 year!!
Looks like this year my angpow gonna less as usual luh..
Many of my relatives not around..
ARGH!!! Greed is not good, yet I'm still greedy! =p
.
Can't wait to gamble in this CNY, especially leng lui Teh Zi Yin who desperate for gambling
Gonna miss Cin so much since he can't be with us...
I wanna show those pics when we gambling in FORM6!!! our FORM6 life!!!
Sigh.. i miss my K810.. i miss my memory card.. sien 7...
.
Be happie ar cwei!! CNY must happy happy gamble just can win!
Others also yea! Win many many...!
.
Happy Chinese New Year!! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment